Open up your phone, take a look through your photos, and tell me how many selfies you have on there?
If you’re like 99.9% of the population, it’s probably a lot (no shame, my friend).
So why are you hoarding 10 million pictures of yourself at various angels? And are some of your selfies funny?
Well, there are likely two reasons: 1) Maybe you just weren’t feeling yourself that day, or 2) You don’t know what to say in your caption. Maybe you wanted to write a funny selfie caption but there is pressure when trying to be funny.
Ding, ding, ding! Sound familiar?
Time and time again, we skip posting our selfies simply because we just don’t know what to say, but no more! It’s time to get creative with your selfie captions in 2020, and one of the best ways we know how to do this is through humor. Welcome to the world of funny selfie captions.
And, lucky for you, you don’t have to be a standup comedian to use humor in your captions, and you definitely don’t have to use the same generic captions that every Jenny from the block has used too many times to count (felt cute might delete later, anyone?).
Next time you’re stumped for a selfie caption that will make people laugh, try one of these funny selfie captions for Instagram or Facebook.
Use these funny selfie captions:
- How many pictures did I have to take to get this phenomenal shot? You’ll never know.
- Are any of these lines working?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEnwMmBn2us/Take notes from comedian Whitney Cummings and use a little self-deprecating humor with your selfie captions. If you’re often posting selfies, it tends to look like you’re a little less narcissistic if you can poke a little fun at yourself, right?
- I woke up like this. Because really, Beyonce ain’t the only one who can wake up flawless.
And hey, on the opposite end of the self-deprecating humor, you can always feel free to boast about what your mama gave ‘ya (we won’t judge).
- Confidence level: selfie with no filter.
- Take a picture it will last longer. Oh, wait…
- I’m mostly smiling because I just caught a glimpse of my dog.
- The selfie that nobody asked for (you’re welcome).
- Not pictured: a messy kitchen, a pile of laundry, and a half-eaten box of Oreos. But at least I look good, right?
- How many glasses of wine did it take for me to post this selfie? That’s for me to know, and for you to never find out.
- The selfie at its finest. Take notes.
- Not sure what to say, but here’s a selfie to brighten your day.
Because hey, when you really don’t know what to say, you can never go wrong with a rhyme.
And really, when all else fails, post the selfie, funny caption or not. When you feel good, you look good #truestory.