With #love being used 1.9+ BILLION times on Instagram, love-dovey Instagram posts and love selfie captions are never in short supply on the app.
I mean, don’t lie, you love flaunting your #couplegoals pics, right? No judgement here, friends. I’ll only throw a little shade if you end up using generic love captions.
When you’re looking for selfie captions to sum up the love between you and your ‘bo, you want your followers to see hearts, not eye rolls.
Avoid the trap of writing a generic love caption on your Instagram, and try out some of these love captions for selfies below. Some might be a bit more cheese heavy than others, but pick the one that suits your personality, and it’ll be a match made in selfie caption heaven.
22 Love selfie captions for your Insta
- See that smile? All him/her.
Take notes from Bachelorette Jojo Fletcher with this super simple selfie caption.
- At the end of the day, this is what matters.
Can you tell that I’m stalking some of the former bachelorettes for the captions they use with their SO? Try out this one from Rachel Lindsay.
- Like rain, I will always fall for you.
- I never believed in love at first sight until I met you.
- You make my face hurt and my heart melt. Not complaining.
The perfect love caption selfie if you’ve got a big smile on your face.
- Stuck on you.
- A groovy kind of love.
Perhaps for that selfie taken at a music festival.
- [sum up your love in emojis]
- Loving you is easy.
- The Barack to my Michelle.
Or name your fav celeb couple. Any will work, just, ‘ya know, don’t pick any that are in the headlines for their rocky marriage. Or, better yet, stick with fictional characters. Tarzan and Jane? Jack and Rose? Ron and Hermionie? The options are endless.
- I could say a lot of cheesy things about this man/woman, but let’s just say, he/she put this smile on my face.
- In the words of Katy Perry, baby, you’re a firework
A nice option if you’ve got a fireworks backdrop going on (hello Fourth of July).
- If we were in a store, we’d be sold as a set. Cheesy, but true.
- I’m his/her number one fan.
A good one for a game-day selfie.
- We go together like chips and dip.
- He’s my lobster.
Name what show that is from.
- I love you more than pizza, and well, that says a lot.
- You ain’t getting rid of me.
- Life’s an adventure with you
For all you couples out there snapping pics of your travels.
- I love u buttface
I mean, if Chrissy Teigen can say it to John Legend, what’s stopping you?
- All of me loves all of you.
Speaking of Chrissy Teigen and John Legend…#couplegoals are all around.