Savage, never average.
Sound pretty accurate?
Trust me, I get you. You don’t like trying too hard, you’re full of confidence, and you don’t need likes in order to feel good about yourself…
We’re all friends here so let’s get real honest for a ‘sec. Likes feel good, right?
I know, I know, you can still hold onto your savage title, but next time you’re secretly searching for selfie captions that let you keep your savage personality intact, while still getting the likes to roll in, try out some of these.
- With or without you, my heart will go on
- I’m none of your business.
- Too glam to give a damn
- I won’t waste my mascara crying over you
- “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun” -Katharine Hepburn
- You can’t sit with us
- A little throwback to Lindsay Lohan’s glory days.
- You can’t make people love you, but you can make them fear you
Speaking of Mean Girls, take some tips from the OG ice queen herself, Ms. Blair Waldorf (and if you don’t know who Blair Waldorf is, I need you to get a Netflix account ASAP, okay?)
- Both a beauty and a beast
- A badass with a good ass
- Looks may not be everything, but at least I have them in my back pocket for a rainy day
- Tropic like it’s hot
For when you need a savage selfie caption for your upcoming vacation, take notes from Kylie Jenner’s BFF.
- I’m a vibe
- Take me as I am or watch me as I leave
- Cold as ice
- They don’t call me queen of the North for nothing
- Get on my level
- The new classic
- Keeping it simple
But, ya know, go full glam in your selfie just so people know that this is only Level 1. You’ve got a lot more sass to serve up.
- May be out of sight but still on your mind
- Salty and sweet
- Thank you, next
- I woke up like this
- When people say I act like I don’t care, I’m not acting
- On my worst behavior
- You’ve got nothing on me
Looks like you made it to the end of the post, so maybe you really do care about those IG likes (*shush* your secret is safe with me).
And we wouldn't blame y0u either for wanting to check out our awesome Instagram selfie editor!