Photo editing should not be reserved for just the professionals. Facetune2 offers pro-level editing with super easy photo editing tutorials for beginners but also for advanced.
How to photo editing guides:
- How to make a photo look old: Want to spin a vintage look for your photo? Do it in one tap with Facetune2.
- Photo restoration apps: How to repair and restore old photos: Alternatively, you may have found an old, vintage photo that you would love to repair and restore - super easy with FT2.
- How to remove timestamps from photos: Who asked for those pesky timestamps to be added to our photos and videos? Remove them very easily with our guide.
- How to blur the edges or background of your photo: Photo background edges might be small but they are noticeable - blur the edges very easily with this basic photo editing tutorial.
- How to auto-enhance photos: Auto enhancing photos is the new era of beginners photo editing - one tap of a button and your pic will look better.
- How to remove people & objects from photos: Removing people or objects from photos has always been devilishly important - do it easily with our tutorial.
- How to change the background in photos: Changing the background of your photo into something cool and different is super easy with Facetune2.
- How to remove shadows from photos: Removing shadows or glare from photos is necessary, and easy with our photo editing guide.
- How to use restore for your photos in Facetune2: Editing gone too far? No problem. Restore your photo very easily.
- How to overlay photos together: Combine 2 photos with Facetune2's awesome overlay tool.
Background photo editing:
- How to add a flower background to photos: Add a floral background to your photo in just one tap.
- How to add grain to photos: Add a tough of graininess to your photos with Facetune2.
- How to add cash money background to photos: Add a money background to your photo easily.
- How to add and edit clouds to your photo: Don't like the cloud formation in your photo? Edit, add, remove clouds very easily with Facetune2.
- How to add a brick background to your photo: Add various color brick patterns to your photo background.
- How to add bokeh effect to your photo background: Bokeh is in these days; add it to your photo background here.
- Facetune2 backdrop tutorial for your photos: Check out this quick tutorial for understanding Facetune2's backdrop tool for photo background editing.
Makeup photography editing:
- How to remove wrinkles: Did you snap a photo and notice a few wrinkles you don't want? No problem; get rid of those wrinkles quite easily with FT2.
- How to change your tan color in photos: Didn't get enough sun over the weekend? Again, no problem; you can edit your tan to however you'd like!
- How to brighten eyes in photos: Dark eyes is a classic beginner's photo issue emanating from most smartphones - see how you can easily brighten eyes in photos.
- How to take a good picture of yourself: This tutorial is for beginner's who don't really know the art of selfies or how to snap a really good picture of oneself.
Social Media photography editing:
- Instagram profile picture photo tips: Instagram profile pictures can be basic or advanced - we give you all the IG profile photo tips you need.
- Facebook profile picture photo tips: Facebook may be an aging social media platform, but everyone's Facebook profile picture involves some element of photography.
- Self portrait tips: Self portraits on the vintager version of a selfie photo - check out some basic self portrait photo editing tips.
- Dating app photography tips: What is the point of photo editing if we can't use it for our dating profile pics?
- Selfie photography tips: Selfie photo editing is the 2022 version of old school photo editing - read more about it here.
- Instagram photography hashtags: Choosing the right photography hashtags on Instagram ensures that your uploads get as many eyeballs as possible.
- Photo shoot hashtags: Photo shoots are now possible in the palm of everyone's hands, as such make sure your photo editing skills are on social media display with the right photo shoot hashtags.
Fashion photography editing:
- How to change the color of your shirt in photos: This is next level fashion photo editing and it is surprisingly super easy to change the color of your shirt in photos.
- How to make your eyes bigger in a photo: Enlarging the size of your eyes in a photo seems to be an IG models trend - feel free to try it here.
Photo Editing Apps
- Facetune2 vs Airbrush: Well, you've made it onto our website, feel free to read a bit further about the differences between photo editing apps Facetune and Airbrush.
- Facetune2 vs VSCO: Slightly different apps with different features, but the Facetune vs VSCO argument might be interesting depending on what you're looking for in a photo editing app.